Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

11 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I know you love to prove people wrong,,but whatever you do,,,don't send them any proof Ben :biggrin:

Lol yes you asked me to prove something so I sent it to you, but there are only a select few who can be trusted :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

sounds like Jasmin has opened up a lot she has all ready done more than all last time letting rose play with her tits with lola being back its looking real good now what a difference a few days can make huh I always thought jasmin had the best body on RLC but hated that she acted like a prude but it looks like that has changed :biggrin:

What is wrong with you ??  You can't give Jasmine a chance based on her last stay :dodgy:  Just kidding-sarcasm

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Lol yes you asked me to prove something so I sent it to you, but there are only a select few who can be trusted :biggrin:

I know you love proving people wrong,,but I don't want you to get screwed in the process :biggrin::biggrin:

I wake up to this mess.The girls have no privacy. You no polya won't do nothing with all the girls there & you forgot Polay has a BF there so she will spend all her time with him not in the apt & there still talk of another girl coming to b2. Look like the making of B3. remember Lola open B2 & it look like RLC is bringing back the same girl that all most open B2. I don't think that some of the girl could return yet. I don't think nothing will happen like last time with this girls & that shit Rose and jasmia did will not go no where

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, happyone said:

Do you like negative comments directed at you???  And how would you  react--we can surely find out :exclamation:

11 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

No it's true. It is not designed to shut us up, just keep it in mind.

This forum is dedicated to share thoughts and discuss with other members, not to communicate directly with the tenants. The tenants should not seek to read this, but if they do, they do it by their own free will, so they just have to tackle the critique. 

This argument is brought up again and again, it is used to sensure us from posting something that is not praising everything the girls do.

If they do read:

If you start genuinely bating regularily on cam, no hiding, no fake show, cut the damn teasing, then I'll start posting your name all over the pages, just like BBsq69 does for Belle

• Upvote 3

I remember when Rita and Jenny were in B1 they were reading CC . There was a third girl also , at that time ,  who read CC but i forget who that other girl was . I'm sure they all know of CC or have been told of the forum . 

2 minutes ago, jamie140 said:

I remember when Rita and Jenny were in B1 they were reading CC . There was a third girl also who read CC but i forget who that other girl was . I'm sure they all know of CC or have been told of the forum . 

We suspect Karol did, but no 100% proof. I would imagine that Michelle did because she was obsessed with how popular she was on RLC

• Upvote 2

On 4/28/2017 at 3:36 AM, Benfold said:

Just to say I hope 

Angel has a good journey home and enjoys the rest of her

Summer. If she is leaving this

Morning I wish her all the best

In her future endevours and I look forward to a

New girl arriving soon

:heart:

:biggrin::biggrin:

02e7cc1c5ab5d07584147a832593ae1f_so-let-Unruly-employees-Follow-Moses-example-UL

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, jamie140 said:

I remember when Rita and Jenny were in B1 they were reading CC . There was a third girl also , at that time ,  who read CC but i forget who that other girl was . I'm sure they all know of CC or have been told of the forum . 

My Wife only read CC to make sure that I wasn't a 2 timing Man-whore looking at and talking to other ladies :biggrin::biggrin::heart::heart:

single-taken-checkbox-too-busy-being-a-m

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

For those guy that was up early did you see Polya suitcase.All see is a big hand bag and the other 2 suitcase that are open is Lola

yes, she has unpacked it. It stands under cam5