Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

B1 girls must have admirers at the door, twice in the doorbell and big shots at the door, but they do not seem worried, for the rest thanks to god who came back to Lola, last night made us happy, sin for Gina and Kylie Who have not much attended, but we can not blame them if they do not want to have close encounters with other girls, we hope for the future, good first May

Hello everyone, very good evening in B1. Not many points negative (Kylie, Gina) for their shyness, but I understand they do not like girls but Lola has a seduction power Gina careful. Kylie why you went into the bathroom you broke a promising duet. And Stella but it's personal I do not like this girl. Since his first visit.... The positive points the atmosphere, the charm of Gina her shyness yes I know I put it also in the negative points, but resisting Lola is a positive point for the future. His kindness to Kylie. I like this girl .... Thank you for this party :heart::heart:

• Upvote 3