Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

8 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

And have you ever seen some one die from a drug od . I have.

Me too. Ex girlfriend. That's why I have problems with the girls in b1. I just do not want anyone to take drugs to give me a good show.

10 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

There a lot of bad drug out there

I asked myself yesterday where yesterday they were so long to buy drugs.

I think they usually have a source in the same house.

Because Gina has now just two times pulled only one jacket over her night shirt, because they are only from the apartment door to the stairwell outside.

And they were back after 5-10 minutes.

Yesterday it took a whole hour to get the stuff.

I don't care about the girls doing drug in the apt but only if each girl buys there on drug and use it when they won't to. But in what we have saw there been a instigator that kind of push the girls down that road. If no one came out with the drug then i don't think they be doing any. Most of these girls probably never bought any drug in the day of there life. There just following ever body else and when they do that they can get hook. that how it all start

26 minutes ago, eremes said:

We could build a new house for the girls, like a hotel, with all the service. Benfold takes over the architectural planning, he is best acquainted with the current apartments, he can take over the knowledge.
The construction is carried out by the Company "Harley F.B Company", he is familiar with heavy equipment. (I believe).
The supply of all things to life is done by the Company "Alex Catering Service Barcelona." He also cares about the laundry (especially worn) of the girls.
Food and alcohol are always present.
Finally there is the company "Snow-White Powder-Service S.A." So that the girls always have a good mood.
All this would be wonderful, what do you think?

"If you build it, they will come"

I can handle the heavy equipment part!!

27 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, i know you're "here", i want some hot guys "there"

Women are so stinking picky......aren't they Naga :)

23 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Am I sad guys (Harley, don't answer that!). I'm quite enjoying watching the girls watching this scary movie...I couldn't watch it every night but this I find, shall I say, very pleasant...::)

You are never sad Naga......remember, you don't give a fuck :)

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, rj219 said:

in my opinion I realize the girls are gonna do what they gonna do but in the long run it is gonna catch up with them and I hope they learn to realize that also on the subject of partying its ok to drink and have fun play music when you add the other ingredient it makes things get more intense then loud music can cause a problem not only for them but rlc I hope they get the message I want to see them enjoy themselves but if they keep doing what they are doing  they will be the losers hope they can tone it down by making changes for the better in b1

you people do realize millions of people do drugs and never od or become prostitutes don't you you need to lighten up

1 hour ago, Mikelima1970 said:

And as anticipated Jasmine is completely useless

As far as what Jasmin herself has personally done she has done more than can reasonably be expected. I have never really had much of problem with what she has done because she is a beautiful girl and her Creaming has always been a highlight which she's now brought to the LR. And today she lay on the bed in a very sexy fashion. which she's always done to be fair, but only in sexy knickers. She's unlikely to be as open as Belle and Rosie but it is obvious why she has a lot of fans.

• Upvote 3