Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

17 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

you people do realize millions of people do drugs and never od or become prostitutes don't you you need to lighten up

O really 47,052 people die last year in the USA from drug OD and if you do drug how do you hold down a job and where else are you going to get the money

Just now, eremes said:

Wo sie herkommt, haben viele diese Stimmen, schade, aber ist so...

Schade? Schlimm. Wenn man so eine Stimme hat, könnte man ja etwas dezenter lachen, und nicht gleichzeitig lachen und reden. Aber nein, der Wein muss sauer werden.

If you leave in the USA there a tv show call intervention i think it on A&E. This will show you a lot on girls and guys that  use drugs and what happen to them. I no longer with RLC so this is it there no more to say about it

1 minute ago, balt2103 said:

Schade? Schlimm. Wenn man so eine Stimme hat, könnte man ja etwas dezenter lachen, und nicht gleichzeitig lachen und reden. Aber nein, der Wein muss sauer werden.

Ich würde ihr schon die Stimmbänder ölen, dass es nicht so scheppert und quietscht....

33 minutes ago, JD007 said:

LoL, Belle uses her hair to cover her eyes ::)

My Belle:heart: can cover her entire body with her hair like Cousin It although once unfortunately she was on all fours on the bed with her hair covering her pussy. I was both frustrated and amused. 

Now Jasmin on the phone as well - electrifying evening. Why can't they take it in their own rooms, surely a big advantage of a mobile is that it's mobile!

Just now, eremes said:

Ich würde ihr schon die Stimmbänder ölen, dass es nicht so scheppert und quietscht....

Ich bin wirklich hart im nehmen. Ich hatte mal eine Freundin, die pausenlos redete (mit normaler Stimme). Ausnahmslos jeder Bekannte zog mich beiseite, und fragte mich "wie erträgst du das".

Aber wenn ich mit Belle liiert wäre, würde ich spätestens nach 2 Tagen irgendetwas verbotenes tun, um sie zum schweigen zu bringen. Oder laufen. Schnell, und weit.