Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 hours ago, bud2966 said:

the joke is we have paid for the girls to come here to have a nice place to sleep eat and get ready to go out and do what they need to do and that's no joke

You are right about one thing.......it's a joke alright :)

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

I hear this stories of Stella. I almost can't believe it is the same girl.

This stay Stella has been sexual on cam on 2 occasions. The first time just made me angry. They brought Alex home at 5 in the morning. It was some kind of pay back (either for Alex or us, probably both) after going out every night for weeks. The other time with Irma was very good, but I suspected it to bee a show too, before Irma and Stella dissapeared (on a vacation) for some days.

Other than this, Stella didn't do anything else than sleeping inside the house. There have been a little change this last week though, with parties inside.

Stella is a waste of space.  I didn't find her attractive at all and believe you will all be glad when she is gone!

• Upvote 3

Well i just heard the news. Polya did not unpack all her stuff .If you was watching you would have seen this coming. Polya moving in that room. There 2 or 3 more girls that  will be leaving soon and we will be back to 5 or 6 girls again