Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

There was a good chance that "THE NIGHT" will happen again, but are their feelings going down?

Lola, Belle and Stella have participated in the past. Lola and "micro-penis" were initiators. Sure Rosemary is ready for "THE NIGHT" and there was some tension between her and Carolina. Now its between Lola and Carolina. Carolina has already got pussy licked by Lola previously. There is also dildo in the house, but Belle does not look interested at all, as she was in last time.

Jasmin is not that kind of girl (and maybe sick), and guest is totally out of order because of cameras, so they went to sleep.

It is close that "THE NIGHT" is going to happen again, but do they have "bar" in the toilet?

Just now, Stormshaedow said:

Kinda makes you wonder what would have happened if Irma were still here...

I think Irma prefers the one-on-one intimacy, taking her time. Maybe on her next visit :biggrin:

Damn this entire website moving slower than a fat bitch through a Buffet line at the Golden Coral::)::)

Anyway,,,I was going to say that all these girls could match up in pairs tonight,,,and because Jasmin is sleeping,,,my perfect pair is:heart::heart: Rosie and Carolina:heart::heart:

• Upvote 1