Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Thanks to me posting the wrestling with the B2 girls, I've been banned, and can't watch anything but free areas. From what I've been able to see (blurred), I'm missing a HELL of a sexual week. Thanks to all who gave me reps for that post. 

Now to my request. Does anybody have pics and/or vids from any activity this week that they are willing to share, either by PM or my personal email? I would treasure it, and never post it.

Just now, Nari Dog said:

Lola wanted Rosie's pussy in the bath, but Rose gave a little shake of the head. 

I Thought that too, she was pretty close to giving in though :biggrin: I'm glad Rosie has met Lola and isn't afraid to play along, hopefully next time they meet they can pick up where they left off

• Upvote 1

Watching Polya's face when Lola has been making the various moves on various girls during the evening. She knows that Lola will get somebody during the evening and if she doesn't Polya will have her in the end.

7 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Think I missed that, my eyes haven't left Rosie all night :biggrin:

If your eyes could see multiple things like mine at the same time then you wouldn't have missed it.:biggrin: