Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

OK girls, you might be gone when I return here so here's wishing you both all the very best for the future. We may yet see you again...Look after yourselves girls and I wish you every happiness in life, and thank you for sharing a little piece of it with us...:biggrin:

Thank you for sharing that lovely moment with us (and you BF) last night Kylie, it's moments like that we remember...

Have a safe trip Kylie and Stella, or enjoy the rest of your holiday if you aren't going home yet. It was nice to meet you Kylie...

Love Naga...x...:heart:

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

Tromso it is; with the most enormous organ in the cathedral - 000s and 000s of pipes. You do some mileage Noldus (or Wideroe airlines??) ?

What, bigger than Sasha's organ.?.......:dodgy:

Belle now getting dressed displaying her pretty tits but it looks like I won't get my wish this morning which will stretch to 4 days without sexy naked dancing of any kind. The bates are nice but I am more about visibility and the sounds are great but ultimately if you can't see the pussy like we did with Kylie, (that was a nice leaving present) then it is a bit unsatisfying.

Caro's surely bound to collapse with exhaustion some time but she seems to be going strong for the moment.

Belle in a maroon see through top and what looks like a short black skirt so the Carmen look again. Maybe she's headed for the beach? It's only just outside. Caro use to go there a lot and normally brought sand back with her.