Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

33 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Her fantastic personalty, and obviously all her other attributes as well,  is putting her up there right now, and if she can push on, she will become a superstar...:heart:

Image result for number 1

• Upvote 1

At the end of 10 girls Kylie is the only girl who has shown us something, not so that Lola and Carolina are back now, but reading the old Kitek traditions on Carolina's page, one can imagine they took a Chamber in a hotel

• Upvote 2

il y a 3 minutes, Sergio a dit :

A la fin de 10 filles Kylie est la seule fille qui nous a montré quelque chose, non pas pour que Lola et la Caroline sont de retour maintenant, mais en lisant les vieilles traditions Kitek sur la page de Caroline, on peut imaginer qu'ils ont pris une chambre dans un hôtel

Lola est la seule qui n'est pas revenue ,,   Caro est à la maison depuis très longtemps ......

Il y a 1 heure, euromike69 a dit:

:biggrin::biggrin:

temps keeper.jpg

hi Miky:    I did not have much to say, about last night everyone on CC spoke of Kylie and the ....  co..s..mic .....  atmosphere..  :confused:        Guardian of time I do not have time for this.. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, martyen said:

hi Miky:    I did not have much to say, about last night everyone on CC spoke of Kylie and the ....  co..s..mic .....  atmosphere..  :confused:        Guardian of time I do not have time for this.. :biggrin:

Shhhh be quiet the timekeeper is sleeping :biggrin::biggrin:

time.png

• Upvote 1

If Rosie with her big sexy juicy ass never fell off the bed the other night when she slept with Jasmin,,then I doubt that Carolina will fall off,,her ass is sexy but it is very tiny compared to Rosie's beautiful Derriere ::):heart::heart:

tumblr_nls7v9S6Km1tqpf5po1_1280.jpg

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Her fantastic personalty, and obviously all her other attributes as well,  is putting her up there right now, and if she can push on, she will become a superstar...:heart:

Rosie-designstyle-kiddo-m.png

Rosie-designstyle-love-heart-m.png

• Upvote 1