Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

11 minutes ago, happyone said:

What time is it????    It's

JASMIN 

bath time ::)

Keep your filthy perverted eyes off my girlfriend jasmin ,,who is 3rd in line after my wife Rita :heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin:

tribal_name_jasmin_with_heart_7.jpg

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Keep your filthy perverted eyes off my girlfriend jasmin ,,who is 3rd in line after my wife Rita :heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin:

Too late buddy, she's starting her creaming, so our eyes are all over her. :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, CowArt said:

That's Lola, she's listed over at B1.

- edit - 

Never mind... I should read before I post. The girl is Carolina, and it appears she's just a guest this time. 

Thanks makes sence. Hopefully she goes to B1..

5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Jasmin prefers men who think she is #1---

That's me big smile emoticon

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I will promise however I won't touch her, but that's only because I can't reach from here. :dodgy::biggrin::heart:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, CowArt said:

Too late buddy, she's starting her creaming, so our eyes are all over her. :biggrin:

I bet some of those guys creaming all over their keyboards while watching her too :biggrin::biggrin:

tenor.gif

Obviously My Belle:heart: was waiting to tell all of her funny stories in one night, All of a sudden she's been extremely animated. She used to do this at B1 of course. Not much to see but I'm glad she's enjoying herself after last night.