Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

8 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

So far over the years we have had way more Brunettes than Blondes,,,, Who's been the more beautiful?,,Who has been the most fun? Who has been the most entertaining?

All of them...:heart:

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Suckfootsoles said:

And of course, Jasmin does not take her shirt off and participate acting just like when she was in B1.  We only see boobies when quickly changing a shirt or long cam shot when showering. And she right now is still wearing jeans while painting when everybody else are panties only what a biotch.

She's on her period and has a huge fuck off pad in her panties...Panties with pads poking out the sides isn't a good site...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, meran said:

Good luck. . I dont pay to watch her sleep. :) you can enjoy watching her sleep or sitting on couch but unfortunately we dont share the same opinion. 

You know people who pay usually pay for the ability to see all of the RLC participants.. If you break it down per person-it really does not cost that much.

But if you are paying to watch just one person that IMHO is not very fiscally repsonsible.  -there are a LOT more participants in RLC-.  Granted, we do enjoy some more than others.

So quit complaining if only one person is not doing what you want-

Edited by happyone
  • Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, martyen said:

Pretty cameltoes of Violetta

I think that Rosie heard you,,,she was just pointing at it with her paint brush,,, I wish I knew what she said to Violetta::)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, happyone said:

You know people who pay usually pay for the ability to see all of the RLC participants.. If you break it down per person-it really does not cost that much.

But if you are paying to watch just one person that IMHO is stupid.  -there are a LOT more participants in RLC-.  Granted, we do enjoy some more than others.

So quit complaining if only one person is not doing what you want-

let others express their opinion as well. 

• Upvote 2