Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You are 110% correct in your way of thinking!!   You don't feel and probably won't feel very welcome here if you go against the grain!   I for one am very glad that you are here!!!  It's nice to here from someone that doesn't get all caught up in the bull-malarky of this forum.  You can stay as long as you like and I promise I will read everything you have to say and I won't put you on the ignore list like I have for several others on here!

I'm on page 205 of 213 and I've read about Belle showing the beaver to Ward and how great it is, but 98% of the time it is so highly exaggerated and blown out of proportion, that I just skip on past it trying to find something worth reading.   Did she flash her pussy to the camera in a good angle, with good light, I don't know but its the same stuff day after day!!

Keep on posting Ed2 and I'll keep on reading them!!  You are more than welcome here in my book!!!!

Thank you for the most friendly answer I've ever gotten on CC.

7 minutes ago, happyone said:

These were some of your later posts and NOBODY jumped down your throat about them In fact your received about 10 likes or more.  I think you are being

a little too sensitive IMHO The others you refer to were out of line and therefore were shown the exit.  If you go back and reread, it is not what they posted, but

how they posted.   If you continue to post as you did above, you will be ok.

Thanks! I try to make it right, but it isn't always easy. From the start people started accusing me of things, made fun of me, I was threthened to get banned by a non-mod.

I'm starting to learn how to express myself by now, what I can/cannot say, but I'm still frustrated.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Harley since when is being nude or bating a requirement to be on RLC?

Where did I say that?  It's called RealLifeCam, at least they need to try and resemble some kind of "Real Life"!  Pussy wars of pointing your pussy deliberately into a camera is not real and takes away from any voyeuristic viewing.  When I was a member I would much rather catch the "OOPS" moment, way more than I would the deliberate "in the cameras face" moment.  It could be just me but that is the way I feel about it and one of the reasons I quit subscribing!

• Upvote 5

35 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Sorry to drag out this discussion even further, but there is hard to have a good discussion on here, when there is a small group that defines what is right and wrong. If we want a place to share and discuss thoughts and theories about what is going on inside the houses, one must bee allowed to have a critical opinion too, or there will bee no real debate. Now it is a bit boring to read the posts. I don't think repeating how much one love the tenants, and share ones fantacies about them, is very interesting in the long term. I want to discuss what is happening.

To make this alittle more on topic, I want to say that I like Violetta. She isn't shy, she participated in the body painting and dancing, she have showered and changed infront of the cameras, she just don't pose naked all the time like the others. I like her so far! Right now Violetta is in her room. I think Lola and Polya should go try make her feel more welcome, but maybee she is a loner... I just hope she is a bater too... lol

You're not dragging it out Ed...I think we need to discuss stuff going on in the house, that's what the forum should be all about...I'm sure most the guys can use common sense, tact and show respect to the girls and guys posting, and get this forum back on track...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, ed2 said:

You are obviously not allowed to express your thoughts on this forum.

You can express your thoughts. If they agree with the thoughts and opinions of the few oldies who control the thread here! And I do not mean the mods.

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, happyone said:

That is brilliant thinking!!!  If I had a heart attack, I certainly would not be posting just before

you made that comment.:dodgy:

Of course I would never wish a heart attack on you or anyone else for that matter, it's just that all the Belle talk that is repeated for over 12 to 14 pages is a bit much.  So she threw you old dogs a boner.....I get it, but isn't she just one out of....i don't know, like 8 girls and she is the only one being posted about?

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes really!  Laying around is laying around, it doesn't matter if it's the couch or her bed and he doesn't have to be 100% accurate about where it is.....it's the action that is 100% accurate!  Nobody talks about her extended time periods she spends in the bathroom out of sight.....why doesn't anyone talk about those?  I find out about it through email but seem to not read hardly anything about on this forum.  Jasmin is a pretty girl no doubt but she is useless for RLC, she will not do anything except what little she has already done!!

It took someone all day to bite with my comment...Thanks Harley...:biggrin:

Of course you're right...sofa of bed doesn't really matter...::)

I'm not aware of her extended periods in the BR out of sight though...:confused:..She does all her lotioning naked in her bedroom...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

It took someone all day to bite with my comment...Thanks Harley...:biggrin:

Of course you're right...sofa of bed doesn't really matter...::)

I'm not aware of her extended periods in the BR out of sight though...:confused:..She does all her lotioning naked in her bedroom...

I didn't bite lol......I am just coming to the aid of someone that makes good sense with his posts!  If you are into the "lotioning" as you call it, I'm happy for you!!

• Upvote 1