Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

17:39 Gina back.

She was probably "tobacco" shopping, because afterwards she spent 15 minutes with her silver cigarette machine in the laundry room. Too bad. I had already thought she was not smoking anymore. But she is probably only moved from the balcony in the laundry room, to smoke her "cigarettes".

59 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

For Noldus: Don't know what time she came back in but Gina back on station on the sofa in her dressing gown at 1807.

she was home 1739 ;)

• Upvote 1

today i have been looking for a boat for sale a sollux 24ac to 50-60 thousand kr enough about it  for rose way do you show us a dildo in camera if you do not dare to use it ?

Why does My Belle:heart:check her arse in the mirror so often? It's not as though it's going anywhere without her. Or is is because like The Goddess she loves watching her perfect posterior as much as I do :biggrin:

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Why does My Belle:heart:check her arse in the mirror so often? It's not as though it's going anywhere without her. Or is is because like The Goddess she loves watching her perfect posterior as much as I do :biggrin:

If your arse looked anything like that, we couldn't drag you away from a mirror either. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1