Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Evening guys...I promise not to be as bored as I was last night...:dodgy:.
I thought the evening was going to get off to a really surprisingly good start when I thought Violet was gonna totally strip off for her shower just now, but she kept her panties on...The other thing she does is take her clean panties with her and puts them on in the bathroom...Definitely a slow burner...:confused:

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Evening guys...I promise not to be as bored as I was last night...:dodgy:.
I thought the evening was going to get off to a really surprisingly good start when I thought Violet was gonna totally strip off for her shower just now, but she kept her panties on...The other thing she does is take her clean panties with her and puts them on in the bathroom...Definitely a slow burner...:confused:

she took them off for the shower and did some naked dancing after-so progress :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, happyone said:

I see that someone forgot to tell Violette that she is supposed to be dancing naked

BBsq-you forgot :exclamation: LOL

LOL I'll look after Belle, you concentrate on the other girls. I am just having withdrawal systems. When Belle leaves I'll be going cold turkey.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

LOL I'll look after Belle, you concentrate on the other girls. I am just having withdrawal systems. When Belle leaves I'll be going cold turkey.

Maybe Wild Turkey would be better:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, happyone said:

she took them off for the shower and did some naked dancing after-so progress :biggrin:

I'd rather she feel comfortable to be honest and take her time. If she isn't happy getting naked, then there's nothing we can do about it and is pointless complaining...

It's early days and she just bedding in...Look at the twins at 1st...:biggrin:

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Is it my interpretation, but it seems that Lola just does not have the influence or magnetism with the other girls, or is just not

as enthusiastic as before.?? 

Lola grew old and is not in the mood as much as before..........................:rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

Is it my interpretation, but it seems that Lola just does not have the influence or magnetism with the other girls, or is just not

Certainly she's lost all power over Belle and Belle did anything she said with the Happy Juice.

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

The only time she's shown any enthusiasm this time round was at the alcohol induced parties...She's certainly different from the last time...:confused:

• Upvote 1