Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Irma's a lovely girl, but her time's up here...When things get quite we can't expect Irma and Ilona to come to the rescue..IMO new girls are still the way to go...Gina's nudity has been fantastic, as was Angels, and Rosie, I think, is waiting to explode into life, not that she's been quiet up to now, she's been a bundle of fun...Do we really want all the staged events back...I don't...:confused:

Be very careful,,,your own words might come back to bite you in the ass,,if a girl that you love returns and everyone says that she should not be here either.:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

OK so let's go back to the good old days when the girls didn't know one another

6 or 8 new girls...obviously couldn't all move in at the same time, but that would be interesting. With 'oldies' you know what you're gonna get and are constantly expecting much of the same as 1st time, or more, but with newbies, you just don't know...It's that element that I like about new girls coming in. OK, some girls might not live up to expectation but I. for one, am happy taking that risk...
I know a lot of the girls know each other before they enter the house, but we can't do anything about that...

• Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Be very careful,,,your own words might come back to bite you in the ass,,if a girl that you love returns and everyone says that she should not be here either.:biggrin:

Apart from 1 or 2 exceptions...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, martyen said:

.........th?id=OIP.UKrFFHNakpKJkPn_VW2W1AEsCd&pid

Even the paintings are more alive than B1 th?id=OIP.zrbXyzaOlUQ1QjMBJgI49wEsCo&pid...

I think you are mistaken--I have inspected the areas and I see nothing alive-no crabs-they have been treated :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

Maybe Ukrainian girls only have power for 90 days. Then they fall into a sleep mode for the next  two years. :biggrin:

Like Lola and Polya. Both had been there for 90 days in last summer.

Stella not, so she still had power the second time.

• Upvote 1