Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

il y a 35 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit:

Je de pas membre premium de Lola Quand la la Dernière Fois Était, je ne pas Commentateur Peux Fait de Fois Ellé Combien un passé Dans l'appartement, maîs Polya Semble en Être actif de fils beaucoup Moins stay..spending dehors dernier, en plus de Temps Dans beaucoup le Lit et paresser-moi ... si généralement je me trompe Corrigez ..:confused:

For Lola + (Amy and Megan) it was the opening of B2 in summer time, lots of outing to the beach (swimsuit) and shopping (new clothes) for the evening not much out. Massages watch the tv always in panties, very pleasant the first part of his mandate (departure from Amy) of the warmest evening Megan is revealed more. Lola left a week after her return to the famous Orgie party. I just shortened the passage from Lola to B2 but for me she was very good .Polya arrived to shy B1 is with Ilona what to change behavior more nudity masturbation with dildo sex in her room. I just shortened his passage just to inform you I very much liked his presence at this time. It surely lacks details but the forum will correct.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, balt2103 said:

One last:

She definitely brought the cigarette machine to the laundry room yesterday.

After a few minutes, she came back, get a lighter in her room and definitely left the apartment for about 10 minutes.

Then she put the lighter back on the shelf in front of the mirror.

And all this to conceal the fact that she smokes normal cigarettes?

Whoever believes that, also believes in the santa claus!

If you believe that she left the apartment to smoke a joint outside the apartment and risk getting arrested

for drug possession--YOU ARE CRAZY :exclamation:

• Upvote 2

il y a 10 minutes, jayp1220259 a dit :

OT taya et sera cette fille semble familier

She was the girl who occupied the apartment of Nelly and Bogdan his guy had hit her and left the apartment.

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Better beaches though.

Once again by the time My Belle:heart: has a her shower than if she does the Creaming it will be too dark in her room so maybe the bathroom would be a better location. Like yesterday almost nothing happening in B2. Looks like another easy win for the Goddess. 

Gina definitely won Barcelona yesterday but then The Goddess did something fairly special :biggrin: taking the top 3 Replay positions.

The comparison of Gina and The Goddess just doesn't work for me. Different style apartments, long stay versus short stay. The Goddess wins in the couple apartment and Gina wins in the all girls apartment. Just the way I look at it.

• Upvote 1