Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

6 minutes ago, Sergio said:

The global moderator could also go on vacation, the apartments did not it happens a dick, there are 5/6 people who always make the same comments and congratulate each other, the perfect world

Thank you :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You only hope...I thought you'd know for certain...:dodgy:

Surely I know nothing. I only see and draw logical conclusions.

So when she drinks of the water and gets horny, then I can say: it's Magic Water. Not previously.

6 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

I'm sorry, really ... I wish it was different (for Gina)

But for me it's all plausible and makes sense. Why else would you bring your cigarette machine to the laundry room to make there cigarettes? That would be crazy!

And: That the girls take drugs is also no secret! Ask around if you think i lie!

Whether or not it is true does not really matter here.  If they do,--that would be a real life scenario.

So get off of it --leave it alone-- and move on if you are capable.:dodgy:

1 minute ago, balt2103 said:

Surely I know nothing. I only see and draw logical conclusions.

So when she drinks of the water and gets horny, then I can say: it's Magic Water. Not previously.

That my friend is totally illogical--people drink regular water and get horny---does not make it Magic Water

10 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

And: That the girls take drugs is also no secret! Ask around if you think i lie!

I dusted off my clipboard and went outside for a little survey. Interviewed ten people, two said you were wrong, seven said that without any visual proof it's anyone's guess and one asked WTF this RLC thing was and how he could get in on it. :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

That my friend is totally illogical--people drink regular water and get horny---does not make it Magic Water

I do not know how it is with you, but i never get horny when i drink water.