Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

8 minutes ago, meran said:

:) she shall go too. 
After all we pay them to have fun outside the apartment. Its unfair that she stays back. 

We pay the girls? And there I was, thinking I was paying RLC for access to 195 cameras in 18 apartments. Guess I had this thing backwards all along. 

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, meran said:

:) she shall go too. 
After all we pay them to have fun outside the apartment. Its unfair that she stays back. 

I am so tired of people saying we pay---so

As of today there are 28 girls in RLC--(not counting guests ) let's do some math

$45.00 month /28 girls= $1.61 a month for each girl or or 5.34 cents per day for each girl.  

If we only consider Barc girls (of course most of you complaining never look at any of the other apartments)

$45.00 month/7 girls = $6.43 a month for each girl or 21.42 cents per day or .0089 cents per hour for each girl. (that is less than 1 cent per hour)

So if they are gone for a whole day-if you can't afford 21 cents then you better go somewhere else.:dodgy:

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Panties on before creaming but My Belle :heart: really needs to recover that boombox - maybe next week.

Don't think the boombox will help. If she really wants it she'll get it.

3 hours ago, balt2103 said:

Illegal in public places. This walk to the stairwell is not a public place, so smoking there is legal. Thanks for the link!

Anywhere outside the door of the apt. is a public place. Only legal inside of the apt.

• Upvote 1