Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

53 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

OT: After 49 hours of sleep,,Princess Kamila is awake and sick,,she has a Thermometer under Armpits,,,looks like she brought back a Souvenir from her vacation:biggrin:

I hope Kamila´s souvenir is just an ordinary flu or so and nothing given to her by local boyfriends with whom she easily and eagerly has contacts.

2 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

I hope Kamila´s souvenir is just an ordinary flu or so and nothing given to her by local boyfriends with whom she easily and eagerly has contacts.

Too late for that,,,she already got that souvenir back in early 2016:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, euromike69 said:

Too late for that,,,she already got that souvenir back in early 2016:biggrin:

Just curious, how did you get to know that? There used to be long translations of the girls´ discussions, did she tell Kristy about her "souvenir"?

28 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Has there been sort of good activity in these houses these past couple of months? Or has it all just been fake teasing the entire time?

Does anyone have Polya, Stella or Milenna sex vids? I have other vids to trade for them. Please PM me.

Posing naked, topless dancing, some fake teasing and body painting shows, that is about all that has happened the last months. 

No sex since Stella went down on Irma. No real sex (that wasn't a faked show) since Nicole left.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, ed2 said:

No sex since Stella went down on Irma. No real sex (that wasn't a faked show) since Nicole left.

Thank you for answering. When you say no real sex that wasn't a faked show, what happened and who was involved? 

10 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Posing naked, topless dancing, some fake teasing and body painting shows, that is about all that has happened the last months. 

So I'm guessing that there must be "REAL TEASING AND REAL SHOWS",,,,, you guys sound like a broken record or just miserable as fuck.

• Upvote 3