Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL......you will learn one day old man :)

I'm sorry but if someone heard a Woodman Casting in one of the rooms that has a microphone.....that is fair game.  No one so far on this forum has talked about anything outside tonight that I have read.  You mods need to make up your minds what is alright to talk about and what isn't.  If the girls play something on their phones inside the apartment and a CC member recognizes it, there should be nothing more said about it from a mods standpoint.   You can't have your cake and eat it too!!!

There is a thread for complaining about the Mods, and this is not the place for it Harley, you of all people should know that. (the link was removed twice from the thread) as per the rules.

10 hours ago, ROCKHARD said:

Lol. I agree with all of you, but which one is Gina? :shy:

Morning Rock...Did anyone answer this question for you last night...Gina is the other tall blond in B1. If you like Lola, Gina, IMO, is on another level...That lovely girl next door look, fabulous boobs and body, and a pussy to die for which is 2nd to none...And the great thing about her is she isn't afraid to show off her beautiful assets...:biggrin::heart:

• Upvote 4

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

OT I see Kitty and Smith are off on holiday...I hope it's a short flight cos they can't go very long without fighting, and it could get embarrassing on the plane...:dodgy:...

they are supposed to be back  back tomorrow or monday

• Upvote 1

12:37 My Belle:heart: outside after a phone call in the kitchen. Will she ever make it to the bed today? I hope so and hopefully while the light is at its best. Currently she is lying with bottom pointing at the camera but that chair on the balcony is a permanent block.:biggrin:

19 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Violet's in the shower. She still takes a clean pair of panties in with her and puts them on in there...apart from last night when she was naked on the bed...:sad:

I'm hoping that taking the panties into the bath is a bad habit that she realizes is unhealthy for us and will break it soon :biggrin:  

• Upvote 4

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Morning Rock...Did anyone answer this question for you last night...Gina is the other tall blond in B1. If you like Lola, Gina, IMO, is on another level...That lovely girl next door look, fabulous boobs and body, and a pussy to die for which is 2nd to none...And the great thing about her is she isn't afraid to show off her beautiful assets...:biggrin::heart:

Thank you kindly, Naga chili. I have read, the ladies are muff diving, is this true? Belle, no way. I stay away, things happen. Still, not many pictures or Videos posted. :shy:

Just now, JD007 said:

I'm hoping that taking the panties into the bath is a bad habit that she realizes is unhealthy for us and will break it soon :biggrin:  

Your girl looked pretty hot sprawled naked on the bed last night...Definitely loosening up, but not as much as her tongue!!...As the saying goes, She could talk the hind legs off a donkey...::)

3 minutes ago, ROCKHARD said:

Thank you kindly, Naga chili. I have read, the ladies are muff diving, is this true? Belle, no way. I stay away, things happen. Still, not many pictures or Videos posted. :shy:

No muff diving since Irma left I'm afraid...:sad:

• Upvote 1

My Beautiful Sexy Belle:heart: is on the bed unfortunately I bit too late to illuminate her pussy lying like this  but no doubt she will turn 90 degress left through towards the camera by the headborad of the bed and then we have PERFECTO. :biggrin:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Here we go Belle...on her bed and door shut...:biggrin:
Are you watching BB?....Do Polar Bears Shit on Ice...:dodgy:

Just made it in time. I could never miss My Belle:heart: but the view is very fuzzy from that camera. She needs to turn around. She only did it very late yesterday but with her panties on yesterday she lay at theperfect angle like she i s now. :biggrin: