Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 hour ago, balt2103 said:

Ha! Now it was clear to see: Gina is hiding something!

19:00 She leaves the apartment.
19:02 She comes back and has something hidden under her phone.

CAM 10:
19:02:37 She puts the phone with the X under it on the bed.
19:02:50 She takes the phone with X and moves it to her bag. She slides the X into the bag and puts the phone away again.

Nobody in the entire history of the world has ever had something else in their hands the same time they have their phones. Just today I had my receipt my keys and a bag in the same hand,, was I hiding something from my neighbors?

Statements like these are the reason why we say that you and others who like to speculate and think like this are trying to cause trouble and confusion on this forum,, You said that you are Bored,,,so is that what you do when you get bored is make stuff up that doesn't exists?

Look at your own comment,,,you want so bad to say something negative that you even screwed up and contradicted your own self,,, you said "AND I'M RIGHT' followed by "WHAT WAS THERE I DON'T KNOW'.... You have no idea what it is but you are positive what it is not lmaoo!!! I can't even get mad at you now I just laugh at you and others who talk like this.:biggrin::biggrin:

47 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

No, I'm bored. And I'm right. There was something. What was there, I do not know. But it was no box of cigarettes, and also no packet of flour.

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, happyone said:

It's about time--Jasmine you are the last one to get dressed :dodgy:

I just realized that if the girls read this they might not get the sarcasm----and think we want

Jasmine to get dressed.  Not true.  So, no more sarcasm directed at the girls--only the posters as needed.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, martyen said:

7 napkins so 7 people 1 evening 14 tits several possibilities, but 1 alone must happen lesbianes orgy.

if there are 14 tits, there is probably 7 pussies to go along with the 7 people --I would like to see for sure :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

à l’instant, happyone a dit :

s'il y a 14 seins, il y a probablement 7 chattes pour aller avec les 7 personnes -I aimeraient voir à coup sûr :biggrin:

I thought maybe 2 are with Aunt Flo ..:biggrin: