Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, euromike69 said:

I couldn't care less about Boobs,,I don't like touching them,,Kissing them,,Motor Boating them,Biting them,Sucking them,Pinching them,Using them as a Pillow,,I hate Boobs so much::)::):dodgy::heart:

Glad you had the :dodgy:  in there or you might have lost your man card  :biggrin:

Just now, euromike69 said:

I guess you didn't show up at work when we were passing around the "Sarcasm Memo":dodgy:::):biggrin:

Oh no Mikey I have been in the background all afternoon... Thought I would throw my two cents in is all

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

not just them, girls around the world. I first saw it in Tokyo more than 15 years ago. Girls on the train never once looking at anything but their phones the entire journey even as they got out. 

I witnessed a girl in Chicago bump into several people on the sidewalk and then walk into a closed glass door while texting :sad: 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JD007 said:

I witnessed a girl in Chicago bump into several people on the sidewalk and then walk into a closed glass door while texting :sad: 

I have had to stop more than one girl from walking into traffic. Mind you I've had that done to myself without a phone ... just thinking.

• Upvote 1