Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Yes Violetta is slowly, very slowly starting to let her guard down. Unfortunately not her tops and bottoms yet but time will tell. I think she from the same school as Kylie, very conservative approach. She spent some time with Lola the other day, woman to women and I hope she wasn't discussing cooking etc.,Watched her when she came home just now having a little dance but not much interaction with the others. 

10 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Yes Violetta is slowly, very slowly starting to let her guard down. Unfortunately not her tops and bottoms yet but time will tell. I think she from the same school as Kylie, very conservative approach. She spent some time with Lola the other day, woman to women and I hope she wasn't discussing cooking etc.,Watched her when she came home just now having a little dance but not much interaction with the others. 

A body that receives as little food as Violettas can simply not provide the desired action here. He has to lie in bed long and often. 

Not sure what time she and Rosie got back but given it normally takes them 30 minutes to get into town then at under 2 hours 30 minutes it was a pretty short trip.

There's no way I would not spend an awful lot longer with My Belle:heart: than that. In fact I would not want to let her go all night :biggrin:

21 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Yes Violetta is slowly, very slowly starting to let her guard down. Unfortunately not her tops and bottoms yet but time will tell.

So, by letting her guard down you mean she's now comfortable walking around barefoot?  :)

40 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Gina not MIA, GIna on vacation (from vacation) 18.-20.May.

There is no notification either in an email annoucement or on RLC site. Where did you see she is on vacation? I think you are pulling our leg.

• Upvote 1

Just to add to Violetta's mannerisms, when she first meet the girls from B2 for the last body painting session, she was happy to show off and let them feel her boob job. Since them they are very rarely displayed. She helped coating the other three in the chocolate session but didn't offer her body to be coated as well. Mind you, she might have been still suffering the effects of the sunburn. One thing I noticed was she was eyeing off Lola's bum cheeks and ended up putting her chocolate coated hands on them. Lola asked Violetta to take some happy snaps of her bum and struck numerous poses to get the right posture. So she will participate but needs some encouragement.to get involved. 

Wow that is some sexy sleeping position from My Belle:heart: on top of the covers with legs apart :biggrin:

Semi under cover though but her panties were on any way even if they were disappearing into her bum crack. :biggrin:

5 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

So, by letting her guard down you mean she's now comfortable walking around barefoot?  :)

Funny you should mention that, quite often I have notice that they rarely go about barefooted. Poyla will always put on a pair of foot socks while Gina and the twins always had what, I call thongs, handy.

• Upvote 1