Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

11 hours ago, ed2 said:

I don't have much problem with the girls going out most days and some nights. I think it is only rightfull.

What I don't like is what they are doing when they are home. Hiding to bate, and we get to watch only teasing, and some very put on shows. I totally understand why people like b1&b2, they are very beutyfull girls, but personally I came to RLC to watch somewhat more realistic action.

You are right Ed2, when they are home the entertainment value is worthless!

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Justification ?  Why the fuck would any tenant have to give any justification for going outside ? And what else ? A document of parental consent ? Are we in nursery school ?

Should we allow them 1 hour a day at fixed hours like for the inspection of the social security medical inspector, to allow them to buy groceries ? (not even sure, they may use this hour to fuck guys !).

And who should they give their justification paper to ? Would there be a poll or a vote by the customers ? No sorry, you can't go outside to buy toilet paper - we are fearing that you would go to the swingers club instead.

Of all girls you are focusing on Gina ... Gina has been, for voyeurs, one of the best girls of recent times. She spends literaly all day naked. The shower and kisses with Lola was one of the sexiest moment. She is one of the few girls in the cast who had an open, over covers masturbation. For more than 2 months she has been engaged in the social life of the apartments, especially with the twins and Stella, and Kylie. She is always one of the best during the parties, genuinely loving dancing.

Good grief, she is going out a bit more ... It doesn't diminish her value as an human beeing and as a rightful tenant. A few days of lower activity and we are already putting her at the stake ? Never. Not on my watch.

This post is SO wrong but expected of you!!

Too much raging bull in this thread.

Face the fact; the whole place is a fantasy, and I'll bet every heterosexual male on here thinks he should be allowed to perform a daily gynecological exam of his favorite girls.

A few minutes ago My Belle:heart: crawled across the bed.If her panties were off it would have been a glorious sight :biggrin: but they were on LOL

Back to sleep for My Belle:heart: and Mr but what a moment to wake up. Insomnia so nearly brought a big reward.:biggrin:

4 hours ago, Snakeater said:

There is no notification either in an email annoucement or on RLC site. Where did you see she is on vacation? I think you are pulling our leg.

She has packed her luggage for hours. She talked with Polya and Lola about the destination of her trip. And: Since the offer was missing in the newsletter, I asked RLC!
I think you are pulling our leg??? Prejudices!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It has nothing to do with the twins or Stella!!  You guys crack me up with all your bullshit!!!!

I didn't say what her priorities are Harley. All I was saying is she is out a hell of a lot more since those girls left....That is a fact for those who watch...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1