Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 hours ago, Barry Elephant said:

A subscriber is someone who has a contract with RLC. That contract is not breached by a tenant going on vacation. RLC are giving subscribers exactly what they agreed/contracted to give them, and are not  'playing with' their subscribers. A subscription does not give a subscriber control of the tenants' lives, merely access to the non-public areas of the site.

Yup.

And keep in mind that vortios is acting as the self elected representative of all RLC customer, but he did cancel his subscription a few weeks ago (or pretended to ...).

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, djoko00 said:

rose and jasmine are together with miss X the guest in a private house party somewhere in barcelona

don't think so, since Miss X is in Prague today ;)

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

And how might you know this...:confused:

Rosie went out alone nearly 2 hours before Jasmin and Belle, and, as Noldus says, Miss X is quite a few miles away...What planet are you guys on. Why make stuff up like this...Some guys on here will actually believe it, and what you get is some who can't see the action then believe it, until it gets totally out of hand and a rage war. If you don't know the truth, shut the fuck up....please...:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

i'm sure  of every word i just said , i have miss x instagram and i see it in her instagram stories she left prage earlier this morning toward barcelona again and maybe as i understand she rent a house there and she invites the girls

9 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

What i learn from voyeur web site. None of them give a shit about there viewer. They all no most guy think with there dick and they will order you site no matter how shited they treat you. I also no that 3 of the voyeur site will lie there asses off to try to keep you. Look at VH they said the problem with the camera on casahot was on there end. It funny when you go to there web page all the camera work and from the email i got from casahot they said the problem was with VH so who do you believe. Well we no VH reputation for having bad camera so i have to believe casahott this time. I don't no why so many take this voyeur site so seriously. All this voyeur site are fantasyland land  dream up the make money off of you with little effort. All they do is hiide behide the PC and tell us story that some do believe when it come down to it it all about making money off of us with no care.

wrong thread 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, djoko00 said:

i'm sure  of every word i just said , i have miss x instagram and i see it in her instagram stories she left prage earlier this morning toward barcelona again and maybe as i understand she rent a house there and she invites the girls

yep, you are right - sorry.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

wrong thread 

10 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

What i learn from voyeur web site. None of them give a shit about there viewer. They all no most guy think with there dick and they will order you site no matter how shited they treat you. I also no that 3 of the voyeur site will lie there asses off to try to keep you. Look at VH they said the problem with the camera on casahot was on there end. It funny when you go to there web page all the camera work and from the email i got from casahot they said the problem was with VH so who do you believe. Well we no VH reputation for having bad camera so i have to believe casahott this time. I don't no way so many take this voyeur so seriously. All this voyeur site are fantasyland land  dream up the make money off of you with little effort. All they do is hiide behide the PC and tell us story that some do believe when it come down to it it all about making money off of us with no care.

What thread does it go under. I am not good on the chat box

10 minutes ago, djoko00 said:

Well if her past form is anything to go by, she won't be fit to throw a house party as she'll be suffering from jet lag, and she'll be in bed for a week...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1