Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

16 minutes ago, djoko00 said:

i'm sure  of every word i just said , i have miss x instagram and i see it in her instagram stories she left prage earlier this morning toward barcelona again and maybe as i understand she rent a house there and she invites the girls

Apologies djoko, you are right, she has travelled to Barca...Sometimes you don't know what to believe on here...:blush:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

How do i find i Threads i won't to talk on if no one has use it in a while. The only way i comment on a thread if someone is talking on that thread

they are on the forum page on cc https://camcaps.net/forums/

scroll down below RLC apartments and you will see them 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, happyone said:

Dejó de pagar RLC, así que ¿cómo diablos se puede obtener información precisa sin necesidad de ver? Una manera posible es escuchar la

inexactitudes de aquellos con los que podrían estar de acuerdo ,. Entonces todo lo que hacer es venir aquí e irritar los que pagan por RLC y

tratar de convencernos de que somos más o menos estúpido para el pago. :exclamation:  Bueno, si es o no es de tu incumbencia nos

suscribirse a RLC --- Así que deje caer.

Just tell you, when I write an inaccuracy, you can rectify me.
As I get my information, I do not think I should advertise it, do you understand?

2 hours ago, Benfold said:

He's right, absolutely 100%. Jas and Rose have been close friends for many years

My question has not yet been answered how you guys know this. Am I just suppose to accept this without no proof  or at least some one who understands their language understands their conversation 

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

All girls in their room. Rosie's too loud to visit, Jasmin spreading on her bed in just her panties. Belle in a white top and bikini bottoms sprawled on her bed.

They had some champagne today - hope they are in good mood ;)