Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

Maybe someone's gonna get a spanking

Well Belle and Rosie were so close to recreating the Lola Belle spanking in that position but this time it looked like Rosie's tit was making contact with Belle's pussy from behind. Sadly we couldn't see Belle's cute kitty in that sequence.

54 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Damn girls that was great. Jasmine dancing sexily topless, Rosie giving us the best glimpses ever, and Belle doing all sort of Belle-things, and everyone smiling and happy together.

I know I am going to be quoted to oblivion by the angry customers (or ex-customers, customers posing a ex-customers, ex-customers pretending they are customers, or whatever), and good, because it will give more visibility to my post ... but ... :

Thank you girls, and have a great party night, you damn well deserved it :biggrin:

They always have an great night..sad that not once we rlc users can see it...but hey the girls danced all nude..

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I think he is the "father" of all the girls..he doesn't have the looks but bet he have what this girls want..

more like come to daddy kind of message .. 

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I think he is the "father" of all the girls..he doesn't have the looks but bet he have what this girls want..

Lol! Yeah, that makes sense. Curious which girl is the 'lucky' one tonight.

• Upvote 1