Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Déjame entenderlo. Su única queja es que no hay ninguna cámara en el cuarto de lavado? Pero si había uno que todavía no podía ver porque usted no es un miembro de pago. ¿No te das cuenta de que te quejas sobre cosas que no tiene ningún impacto MIERDA EN USTED ?! Postal, Nada, Nada en absoluto. Podrían tener una orgía allí, o podrían estar tejiendo, haciendo impuestos, resolución de ecuaciones cuadráticas y tiene un impacto cero en su vida. Por favor entiende eso.

Maybe instead of writing that, you should have tried to understand my words instead of shooting at them, without actually understanding what I wanted to expose.
If I put it here, it's because a lot of people just say it but do not publish it ... unfortunately, this site, which I knew a long time ago, has been losing interest for many people, because it happens like this comment.
Many people shoot him, and many times he just does not stop to think about what he says.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Let me get this straight. Your only complaint is that there is no camera in the laundry room? But if there was one you still couldn't see it because you're not a paying member. Don't you realise that you're complaining about stuff that has NO FUCKING IMPACT ON YOU?!  Zip, Nada, None whatsoever.  They could have an orgy in there, or they could be knitting, doing taxes, solving quadratic equations and it has zero impact on your life. Please understand that.

Let's get one thing straight, there is only 5 things they do in the laundry room.

1. Laundry

2. Private Conversations or planning for a show

3. Private cam shows

4. Drugs

5. Private bates

These are the 5 things they will do in the laundry room and there is no exceptions!!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, daily said:

Remix ... Sacrilege. It was fucking perfect.

Just like Clapton's slow version of Derek(Eric) and the Dominoes's Layla. It's like Clapton didn't understand why it was the most played record on the Jukebox. leave things alone! 

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Let's get one thing straight, there is only 5 things they do in the laundry room.

1. Laundry

3. Private cam shows

4. Drugs

5. Private bates

These are the 5 things they will do in the laundry room and there is no exceptions!!

99% Laundry and private phone calls I suspect.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Vamos a dejar una cosa clara, sólo hay 5 cosas que hacen en el lavadero.

1. Servicio de lavandería

2. conversaciones privadas o la planificación para un espectáculo

3. cam shows privados

4. Drogas

5. privada Bates

Estas son las 5 cosas que van a hacer en la lavandería y no hay excepciones !!

As you say, people simply plan to leave ... that's the normal thing ... for some ... but what do those who do not write think?
Are they given opportunity?
I do not care what people who do not know me, or lose in time to know.
But that is true, that in CC, I met, and I still have people that I appreciate, and they appreciate me. That's why I share my ideas and my feelings with people who want to read me.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, vortios said:

When you have no arguments with which to defend your ideas, and you have to resort to easy insult ... you speak for yourself.
Also, to skip one of the rules of the forum ... I hope you will be reprimanded  punishment-slap-smiley-emoticon.gif  for it. And learn not to insult the other participants in the forum, no matter how you think.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Thanks for that laugh,,,, You insulted me though by saying that I insulted you,,Come on man give me better credit than that,,that wasn't a typical Mikey Insult,,it was me correcting your false statements.

And you obviously are dodging my request to ask RLC if these ladies are supposed to or obligated to do anything,,,,,Stop lying to yourself and CC members,,,,you know that you are not speaking the truth,,,even when it was just put right in your face.

Anyway,,Jasmin and Rosie are looking ohh soo delicious on that bed right now,,,if only I could make those panties disappear.:heart::heart:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

1. Laundry

3. Private cam shows

4. Drugs

5. Private bates

Sure, maybe they are doing that. But it's irrelevant. Like I said, even if there was a camera there and paying members could see everything you and Vortios are STILL NOT PAYING. Your complaints are simply lunacy. You might as well complain to RLC that you can't see what's happening in the apartments below B1 and B2. You're not paying for that either.

• Upvote 4