Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

i think belle might need some pot or xanax to relax don't see any other girls on rlc as restless moving around so much it's like she can not stay still for more than 10 secs

Yes but I love that about her.:heart::biggrin:

I think that belle needs to be prescribed a sleep aide by Kristy's doctor the same sleeping medicine that Kamila and Kristy uses before bedtime,,,if she has problems falling asleep she needs to take that nightly medicine and she will fall asleep in 30 seconds flat like Kristy does every night.:heart::heart::biggrin:

10 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I think that belle needs to be prescribed a sleep aide by Kristy's doctor the same sleeping medicine that Kamila and Kristy uses before bedtime,,,if she has problems falling asleep she needs to take that nightly medicine and she will fall asleep in 30 seconds flat like Kristy does every night.:heart::heart::biggrin:

Rosie is a quick go to sleeper when she sets her mind to it.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, thomas979 said:

last year belle was more shy and took her a while to open up, this time around belle has been very open and spreading her legs alot putting on a show been very impressed by miss belle

Show a guy a bare pussy and he forgets he has a brain!!

• Upvote 2