Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, thomas979 said:

i've never really signed up on those sites but when i look at them the cameras don't look to be too good of quality

VHTV is in the midst of getting better quality cameras for each apartment but with such a task they can only do so many at a time.

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Looks like RLC is Recycling Nicole for another round.

I'm not a fan of this rotating loop, I think there should bee new ones

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Nicole back..finally an girl in barca2 that is more than endless teases and no delivery.Didnt like that time she turn of the infra reds but at least we know she will not be on bed endless times and never doing nothing..to bad she didn't got the big bedroom,that one stays with one of the tease masters...

I think Nicole is a great girl, she did alot infront of the cams, not just a teaser.

I'm not sure she fits into the concept of the Barca apartments. She is pretty selfish. Didn't get a long well with others. She lived her own life, brought in lovers etc. and I like that, but Nicole didn't fit into the concept of camgirls and orchestrated shows. It ended very badly last time, just hope it goes better this time.

I think Nicole should bee in an apartment on her own, or in one more like KKH, were the girls are more individually, were they can bring in fuckboys etc. I think that would bee very great!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

I'm not a fan of this rotating loop, I think there should bee new ones

I think Nicole is a great girl, she did alot infront of the cams, not just a teaser.

I'm not sure she fits into the concept of the Barca apartments. She is pretty selfish. Didn't get a long well with others. She lived her own life, brought in lovers etc. and I like that, but Nicole didn't fit into the concept of camgirls and orchestrated shows. It ended very badly last time, just hope it goes better this time.

I think Nicole should bee in an apartment on her own, or in one more like KKH, were the girls are more individually, were they can bring in fuckboys etc. I think that would bee very great!

She may hook up with Miguel again.  :biggrin:

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

That's my opinion too. Maybe RLC will attempt again to open an apartement like Vanessa's  and Nicole would be welcome

• Upvote 2