Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

6 minutes ago, Spoon said:

As far as the cops are concerned, and the girls too probably, I don't think sexy lingerie would be better. Not with my body :biggrin: 

I was gonna post a gif and photos of guys wearing Lingerie but after looking at them,,,I got so grossed out I almost threw up,,,,so I said never mind :biggrin::biggrin:

Not a great fan of breast enhancement. They might give the girl some self respect if they are embarrassed with small boobs but I like the swinging free movement of a boob unrestricted. Violetta's look too stiff and doesn't seem to fit well with her. Just my two cents worth.

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

If Rosie gets lucky tonight the guy is going to get a surprise when he sees what's under her dress, you need an IQ of 150 just to figure out how to get all that off :biggrin:

OT Depends on which Standard Deviation. We used to use 15 which made 150 genius level but the US used 24 so that their's sounded bigger. 180 is their equivalent to 150, so for them 150 is just very clever.

17 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Not a great fan of breast enhancement. They might give the girl some self respect if they are embarrassed with small boobs but I like the swinging free movement of a boob unrestricted. Violetta's look too stiff and doesn't seem to fit well with her. Just my two cents worth.

Christina Ricci and tennis star Simone Halep had breast reduction surgery. While the latter was necessary I think they should have left Miss Ricci's alone.

I have been fortunate to have ex GFs with both big and small boobs. The big girls wished for smaller while the small girls wished for bigger. One of my favourite girls, who had small boobs, said any more than a mouthful was waste. She had a very happy outlook on life but past away a few years ago with breast cancer aged 41. Very sad for her husband and three kids. 

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

I have been fortunate to have ex GFs with both big and small boobs. The big girls wished for smaller while the small girls wished for bigger. One of my favourite girls, who had small boobs, said any more than a mouthful was waste. She had a very happy outlook on life but past away a few years ago with breast cancer aged 41. Very sad for her husband and three kids. 

Its just the way of society putting too much emphasis on tit size when it don't really matter what size it is. We guys don't help the situation (including myself who loves big tits :biggrin:) but i wouldn't want any women g under the knife just  because she don't feel attraction if her tits are too big or small. I know a woman who had silicone implants and one exploded in her left tit. It almost killed her and needed surgery.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Who else you going to blame?  I've been sent numerous pics and some videos and they are grainy as all get out.  RLC's quality from the pics/vids i've seen lately, leads a lot to be desired!

Harley, I agree that sometimes, RLC's poor cameras are the reason
for the poor quality, but I did say that, in this case, I didn't believe
RLC's cameras were to blame. As I said, I believe the poor quality of
the pictures in question, was caused by excessive zooming in on the
original vidcaps or pictures. Some people, but thankfully not all, do this
to get closer to the subject, but it can cause blurry and grainy looking
pictures. I believe that is what happened in this case. You can see
these are not the originals by how close to the subject we are and by
what is not in the pictures.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

Remember Chyna the wwe wrestler ?  One exploded in the ring, she had to run to the dressing room.

Never felt a breast implanted boob. They weren't around when I was into tit massaging.

• Upvote 1