Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

13 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Have you read something that I haven't posted.? Read again what I say word for word and don't let your imagination carry you away.

I was not referring to you specifically even tho I incorrectly quoted you--it was meant for those upset with Nicole's being gone, or

whatever.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

prob just a change of clothes for nicole and back out again i don't think we will see much of nicole she's just using b2 as a crash house

that is your opinion--incorrect as it is 

12 minutes ago, happyone said:

I was not referring to you specifically even tho I incorrectly quoted you--it was meant for those upset with Nicole's being gone, or

whatever.

But it sounded like you were attacking me, OK? I am trying my hardest to stay out of controversy because of the shit that gets thrown around in here.

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

so what do you call it

This is from FAQ in RLC--might help if more of you read it.

I looked through all the cameras but saw no one in the apartment

People living in the apartments are real people leading active way of life. They can be at work, studying, working out in the gym or simply leave to do the shopping. Pay attention to the time on you are in because it might differ from the one the people you are watching are living in.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, happyone said:

This is from FAQ in RLC--might help if more of you read it.

I looked through all the cameras but saw no one in the apartment

People living in the apartments are real people leading active way of life. They can be at work, studying, working out in the gym or simply leave to do the shopping. Pay attention to the time on you are in because it might differ from the one the people you are watching are living in.

Why bother happyone,,,they didn't read it there so why would they read it here:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1