Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 hour ago, Snakeater said:

Not really, the girls are living their everyday lives, like they are suppose to. There is nothing saying they have to be nude.

I agree to an extent, but there's no denying that B1 is pretty quiet these days. Those first few days with Lola were pretty fun when she was trying to get all the girls involved, but she seems to have given up. B2 is definitely more interesting for me at the moment (mainly because of Rosie :heart:)

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I agree to an extent, but there's no denying that B1 is pretty quiet these days. Those first few days with Lola were pretty fun when she was trying to get all the girls involved, but she seems to have given up. B2 is definitely more interesting for me at the moment (mainly because of Rosie :heart:)

B#2 seems to be getting kinda quiet lately too,,ever since Jasmin left,,Rosie just doesn't seem to be her usual happy self,,it's like Jasmin took a piece of her back home.::):heart:

1 minute ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

Damn, Gina just face planted using the ab-roller thing

Heard the bang but missed it. Ice pack applied. Seems OK now all laughing after the event.

This the thing about UnpredictaBelle:heart:, unless she is tucked up in bed you can never quite be sure if her evening is over but if she goes out now then she'll sleep until Wednesday.

Of course I want My WonderBelle:heart: to have a good time but I also want to see her.:biggrin: