Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

43 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Rose and Belle need to take thier panties off and run in and wake up Naga's girlfriend and have their way with her.tongue out smiley

Is it safe in here to come out and play? :biggrin::biggrin:

:heart::heart:Hello Rosie good morning sexy:heart::heart:

phone-shock-smiley-emoticon.gifphone-shock-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

BB are you ok? 

Why wouldn't I be?

Oh do you mean the delay in me noticing Belle was awake? Believe it or not I don't watch all the time. I have the gardener in today. In fact I am going to eat soon unless Belle suddenly gets naked on the bed like she did yesterday.

Or do you mean the fact that My UnpredictaBelle:heart: is not packing? Yup that is going to cost me because obviously I am going to stay on premium as long as Belle is here - well at least another month anyway and I am nearly out of disk space.

Or do you mean how can I be awake? Well I've had a lot more sleep than we've seen Belle have over the last few days. 

Or my general health? Well I have very painful ribs although that wouldn't stop me engaging in certain activities,

Or is there another reason?

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Why wouldn't I be?

Oh do you mean the delay in me noticing Belle was awake? Believe it or not I don't watch all the time. I have the gardener in today. In fact I am going to eat soon unless Belle suddenly gets naked on the bed like she did yesterday.

Or do you mean the fact that My UnpredictaBelle:heart: is not packing? Yup that is going to cost me because obviously I am going to stay on premium as long as Belle is here - well at least another month anyway and I am nearly out of disk space.

Or do you mean how can I be awake? Well I've had a lot more sleep than we've seen Belle have over the last few days. 

Or my general health? Well I have very painful ribs although that wouldn't stop me engaging in certain activities,

Or is there another reason?

:biggrin: 57 minutes with a topless Belle on the couch -  in the kitchen - without a word from you :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

:biggrin: 57 minutes with a topless Belle on the couch -  in the kitchen - without a word from you :biggrin:

1. I was busy

2. Well she was wearing panties and I'm all about the pussy

3. She is now in Rosie's room in the perfect position but with panties on ... if only she was naked it would be the best view ever but there's no way she's going to take them off without reason :biggrin: