Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

I wonder why Rosie's making sure she gets plenty of rest. Does she anticipate a big night out with Belle's replacement, assuming it is another one of their clique?

And why did My Belle:heart: not have a proper leaving party. Just disappearing in the early evening and all 3 coming back quietly in the morning. Think I remember Rosie giving Belle a hug but that was about it.

I would certainly give My Belle:heart:, my sexy stepdaughter, a hug - can't promise I'd let her go too soon though :biggrin:

1 minute ago, Nari Dog said:

OK, there are three of us. I just hope whoever replaces Belle can get along with her. I don't know if she and Rosie will bond, haven't seen any signs other than the long conversation a few mornings ago.

Didn't Nicole and Rosie go out together all day yesterday...?

The new girl might be Estelle...

facepalm hand gesture smiley

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I wonder why Rosie's making sure she gets plenty of rest.

I don't think Rosie is firing on all four at the moment. She took some pills from Belle earlier and fitted a rather large pad in her nickers. Period pain maybe?

Has there been a session between Lola and Polya in their bed since their arrival? Only ever seen them get into bed look at their bloody phones then go to sleep.

Massage and some action when the bloke was there. Early on Polya started on Lola's pussy bu then the bluetooth connection went.

12 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

OK, there are three of us. I just hope whoever replaces Belle can get along with her. I don't know if she and Rosie will bond, haven't seen any signs other than the long conversation a few mornings ago.

Get along with Nicole? I guess it could happen but i don't think it's likely..m04140.gif

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

OK, It's bedtime for me...Goodnight Belle, I'll speak tomorrow, and just hope I don't miss you....:heart:...Goodnight My girl, sweet dreams of me...:biggrin::heart::heart:

Goodnight everyone...:sleepy:

How is the jet lag?

I like her too, but I don't think I'll qualify as an admirer, because I never express unconditional love in big letters, like it seems to bee aquired on here.

There are sides I like with everyone, likewise there are sides I do not like with everyone, but I'll rank Nicole high on my list