Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

19 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Yep, she is moving to the other bed room  ;)
Taking off the bed now

Rosie is rightfully next in line to get the big room, but when Rosie leaves, I look forward to Nicole getting it, hopefully alone this time, she might actually use the double bed for something interesting.

51 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She's my girl, and I do love her, as much as anyone can without really knowing her, sitting on the other side of a computer screen thousands of miles from her and never ever likely to meet her. Guys on here fall for the girls like I do and show their affection in different ways. I don't express unconditional love in big letters. Some guys do, that is their style and I think that is great...We all act differently and shouldn't be targeted....

I agree with you, I like her very much myself, I think I rank her my #1 in Barca of all time, but I'm not like obsessed with one tenant, thinking she is a godess

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Rosie is rightfully next in line to get the big room, but when Rosie leaves, I look forward to Nicole getting it, hopefully alone this time, she might actually use the double bed for something interesting.

If Nicole is on form, she will be better in the room she's in now. The cam angles are better and if she controls the light, it could be great. Rosie deserves the big bed, but I'm not sure we'll gain anything from it...:confused:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

If Nicole is on form, she will be better in the room she's in now. The cam angles are better and if she controls the light, it could be great. Rosie deserves the big bed, but I'm not sure we'll gain anything from it...:confused:

agree ;)

• Upvote 1