Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

9 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Bad joke Phantom I used the name R--a to make him understand that he should not use it !!

yes it was

I did it because sooner what happened her was a perfect exemple of the Streisand effect. Theses messages pust on light Miss X's surname because they wanted to hide miss X surname :biggrin:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect

2 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

yes it was

I did it because sooner what happened her was a perfect exemple of the Streisand effect. Theses messages pust on light Miss X's surname because they wanted to hide miss X surname :biggrin:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect

OK but please can we just close the subject and go on calling her Miss.X  ??

2 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

What?! How are people gonna complain about drugs and sex in the laundry room now? :rolleyes:

They'll think of something...t2757.gif

Guess that cam just came online because i'm the first to notice..:biggrin:

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

It was Lima, not Irma

I don't know if anyone get along with Nicole, but Rose is doing very fine SO FAR.

Her dancing was a show for the cams. She has dissapointed this, dance show, under cover bate, hidden sex.... but there was also something on cam, wich is more than all of the others (maybe exept Polya).

I agree!

Nicole must make it cear to him, either he do it on cam, or he gets nothing! This bloke better put his shit together!

She'd be better off with Miguel! 

You are actually defending her hiding?! You love her, but how one defend a such obvios action. She fools us!

I like Nicole. She is the only one currently having a life inside the apartment, other than tease shows. I will never defend such stupid behaviour though!

She was hiding him....

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

I agree, she is great, done alot already, but she has a way to turn everyone against her. Hiding in the bathroom was very bad, and she is a bitch, very arrogant and selfish, but she is also great. Great looking. Create action. Sex on cam. She has done more now in 2 nights now, than the rest combined in the last couple of months.

I hate Nicole, but at the same time love her

She's certainly interesting...
I'm on the point of not defending her anymore, it's pointless....Whatever she does she'll get slaughtered for it...as I've highlighted above....If you all analysed everything the other girls have done in the past like you analyse every single thing Nicole does, you'd come up with some pretty interesting shit!!
The guy is fucking camera shy....at the moment... I don't know the answer to some of the questions flying around, or probably any of them, like all of you.  He might not live anywhere near B2 or the centre of Barca so B2 is more convienient. But no matter how open she is, he isn't and it takes 2 to tango as they say..She can't force him to perform in front of the cams if he's not up for it.  She hasn't been arrogant, a bitch or selfish so far...She plays her music probably too loud but how many of the other Barca girls in the past do just that...:cry:

Of course I'm gonna get hammered here for sticking up for my girl again...I just think all the shit thrown at her is unfair and unjustified right now...

• Upvote 2