Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

4 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Not 100% sure but I think Polya was pantsless just before she pulled the covers over herself.

Can confirm, Polya in the all together again tonight. At least she has the right spirit. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

rose is just like the old fake ass lola  good for nothing 

and the way I see them they just may be mother and daughter if you watch them both hide with covers or pillows its time both go home nd never come back

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Suckfootsoles said:

Jesus, how long does it take RLC to fill Barc?  Usually the next one is waiting at the door while the other walks out.  Now its been over a week I am sick of Gina, she does not fit she is friends with twins thought her time would be up by now.

When they bring in a new girl we will make sure you are the 100th person to find out. Gina gets to stay in B1 another 6wks. In fact she is going to get the big bed just so you can see her better.rubbing hands in excitement smiley

• Upvote 2

Just now, Snakeater said:

Hey bud do you ever have anything good to say about the girls or do you only know how to insult them?

I say it just as I see it  if you don't like it I'm sorry but rose and her mom lola is worthless  what do they do nothing 

• Upvote 1

Just now, bud2966 said:

I say it just as I see it  if you don't like it I'm sorry but rose and her mom lola is worthless  what do they do nothing 

You know bud I could say the same about you. But unlike you I will be nice and not say what I am thinking.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Snakeater said:

You know bud I could say the same about you. But unlike you I will be nice and not say what I am thinking.

go and say it you tell me just what they are on rlc for gina is there to keep b1 open  and Nicole is there to keep b2 open 

• Upvote 1