Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

il y a 18 minutes, DES7469 a dit :

Je voudrais savoir ce que l'enfer fait la différence Si les filles portent des culottes ou non quand ils sortent? Si l'un d'entre eux décide d'avoir des relations sexuelles avec culotte ou non ne va pas les arrêter.

Avez-certains d'entre eux avaient des relations sexuelles quand ils sortent? Je suis sûr qu'ils ont.

Est-ce qu'ils ont des rapports sexuels chaque fois qu'ils sortent? Je suis aussi sûr qu'ils ne le font pas.

Mais voici un fait! Personne dans ce forum peut être 100% sûr de quoi que ce soit les filles quand ils sortent, sauf si vous sortez avec eux. 

Et à ma connaissance, personne dans ce forum est suspendu à l'une de ces filles. Donc, toute personne que les revendications connaissent savent exactement ce que ces filles font chaque fois que le sortir est plein de merde.

To reply I like the idea that a girl does not wear panty but I already posted this answer the first day that Sofie arrived. And for RLC girls I do not need to know if she have sex outside the  apartments

Just now, martyen said:

To reply I like the idea that a girl does not wear panty but I already posted this answer the first day that Sofie arrived. And for RLC girls I do not need to know if she have sex outside the  apartments

Not directed at anyone. I also find the idea that a girl is not wearing panties to be sexy. But others seem to make a big deal of it and suggest that it means something....

il y a 3 minutes, DES7469 a dit :

Non à tout le monde dirigé. Je trouve aussi l'idée qu'une fille ne porte pas de culotte pour être sexy. Mais d'autres semblent faire une grosse affaire de celui-ci et suggèrent que cela signifie quelque chose ....

No worries and still more satisfied that you share this idea.

5 hours ago, euromike69 said:

Yes they are so we can see those Juicy Labias in HD:heart::heart:::)::)

Only if your Monitor supports HD. If your still in the Stone Age with the Old CRT Monitors you'll never notice any change.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, euromike69 said:

Then you need to find a different Job lol,,,,at certain jobs like mine you can put in a request ahead of time for a couple months off if you have other important things that you have to get done outside of your job,,,,some people at my job have even taken a year off work to go back to their Country of Birth to either take care of a dying relative or for Business reasons.

But it all depends on the job itself,,,some jobs out there are more strict than others and some employers are assholes, while others treat you like family.

You also gotta think of the fact that maybe some of these ladies probably don't work a 9-5 job,,and they just go from job to job, we don't know their personal stories so we cannot speculate as to why they have so much time off.

If you put these Girls through the Dexterity Test they likely couldn't figure how to put a Square Peg in a Round Hole.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 2