Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

41 minutes ago, martyen said:

Even though she knows for her seizures I have never seen her take medicines against all forms of medical problems, except vitamin capsules, since her arrival on RLC. I love Nicole from her very first day (team Nicole) But In the morning it could have been more or less serious (broken nose loss of consciousness fracture of skull .etc ..)

Guys, how do we know she is aware of her condition? How do we know this might not be the 1st time she's had 1? We haven't seen anything resembling a seizure in over 4 months here so I don't understand how you're coming to this conclusion, unless some of you speak Russian and understood her conversation with the girls...

But you might be right...The girls take a lot of pills and she might be taking something to keep it under control..and in her few days away of undoubted passion with Marc (I guess) , she might have forgotten to take her medication, or forgotten to take it with her...Yes, her handling of the event might suggest that she has it under control, if she takes her medicine...I might have to go over there and give her it every night....and the medicine...
Cheeky Smile animated emoticon

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I suppose with Caro leaving and B1 going UM about the same time could mean she's going to B1..But B1 is too small for 4, IMO, and B2 is much more suited to the extra girl..So for me, it's a no brainer...:confused:

CC is really going downhill fast-we have people saying they only have half a brain and now you with no brain :wink::tongue::dodgy:

• Upvote 2

Hello all you!

Je trouve que la UM de B1 ne sert à rien si Carolina y va! Non seulement elle connaît bien le projet RLC, et de plus elle connaît aussi la route pour s'y rendre...

Donc, soit un problème technique, ou une installation nouvelle technique, ou tout simplement l'arrivée d'une nouvelle fille.. Mon avis.

1 minute ago, winnlove said:

Hello all you!

Je trouve que la UM de B1 ne sert à rien si Carolina y va! Non seulement elle connaît bien le projet RLC, et de plus elle connaît aussi la route pour s'y rendre...

Donc, soit un problème technique, ou une installation nouvelle technique, ou tout simplement l'arrivée d'une nouvelle fille.. Mon avis.

Maybe it's just a booze run and the during the few hours it takes to make the 3 or 4 trips, the pest control have come in to sort the rat problem out...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1