Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

27 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Hi Noldy, have you looked at a graph of your time lines lately for the amount of time the girls spend out of the apartments vs. inside the apartments where they are actually doing anything other than sleeping?  I'm just curious to see what a graph of that nature would look like.

no, not In recent weeks, there is not much else.
Gina and Polya shared a bottle of Bacardi yesterday,   they were mostly out on the balcony
Sofie has been at home, but not done anything

3 minutes ago, CowArt said:

I was watching her last night when that happened, but didn't think anything of it.

Watching it again now, with this mornings events in mind, it really doesn't look like she planned to go lie down on the floor all of a sudden. :cry:

Agree, I saw it yesterday and just thought there was also a way to lay down .....

1 hour ago, vlkvlk111 said:

dead-rat-illustration-id138720254?s=1706

Or maybe not :)

After viewing the Great Mouse kill I sent Support an email to get Pest Control there. Perhaps they responded. Also wanted bench back under the cam.

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Agree, I saw it yesterday and just thought there was also a way to lay down .....

I didn't see it live but just watched it now..It was weird...she just carried on what she was doing on her phone but her foot was twitching,,,but nothing like today...:confused:

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

2149 Rose home

Alone. I'm pretty sure it has been posted, but I can't for the life of me find it... When they left this afternoon, was it just Carolina who took her suitcase, or Anna also?