Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It would be nice if Sofie was invited, and maybe she is. To me, that would mean Nicole isn't coming back tonight...She's been out for ages now...not with her bf, as far as we know, because they've split...Hopefully hospital...but surely Sofie would go visit if she was...I don't know guys and I'm just gonna see what happens instead of making all this shit up...:confused:

rolling.gif

15 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Maybe Gina's time's up soon and she's gonna treat us to a farewell present...:biggrin:

In an earlier comment (page 384) StnCld316 said he heard Gina was leaving June 25th.

1 minute ago, Ash1 said:

In an earlier comment (page 384) StnCld316 said he heard Gina was leaving June 25th.

That's right but I'm not sure where he got his info from...That'll be 121 days, a pretty odd number if you ask me...:huh:

OK good people...I'm gonna shower then going to friends for a meal. It'll be a late one so I won't be back on here till tomorrow. Have a good night. I hope the party at B1 is worth watching and I'll catch it on replay

Can you please look after my girl for me if she comes back tonight guys...I'm really worried about her...:heart:

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sería bueno si fue invitado Sofie, y tal vez ella es. Para mí, eso significaría que Nicole no va a volver esta noche ... Ella ha estado fuera de las edades de ahora ... no con su novio, por lo que sabemos, porque se han separado ... Con suerte, pero el hospital ... Sofie seguramente sería ir a visitar si estaba ... no sé chicos y sólo voy a ver qué pasa en vez de hacer toda esta mierda ...:confused:

Importantly, I think that we will all agree, is that Nicole, have a good treatment, and she can recover satisfactorily. Your health is first and foremost. If she should disappear for a few days, but she is being treated for her problems. That is the fundamental thing. In Barcelona, there are great professionals.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

Importantly, I think that we will all agree, is that Nicole, have a good treatment, and she can recover satisfactorily. Your health is first and foremost. If she should disappear for a few days, but she is being treated for her problems. That is the fundamental thing. In Barcelona, there are great professionals.

On this we agree==