Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Good morning guys and gals...Morning Sofie...I saw you have a little fun with your buzzy thing last night and you seemed to enjoy it with what looked like a nice little orgasm to finish..Sadly you still seem quite  IN TENT to hide it...
That's ok as far as I'm concerned, if that's what you're comfortable doing...Your a lovely sexy girl with a sweet gentle voice and a certain innocence, and the very fact that you are turning yourself on, bating every night and now we know you've let us know you have a toy, and aren't scared to use it still has me hooked. I'm not sure if you'll open up totally, right now I'd say probably not, but we're all here for different reasons. I would love it if she did but her relationship with Nicole I find great viewing as it is...:biggrin::heart:

1 hour ago, turkey said:

She was very insecure on her feet in the hallway .

Thanks for that turkey...Replay is all over the place this morning so I couldn't see that. She appeared to have a temperature yesterday, Sofie felt her brow, and I can see she has an extra blanket, but have't seen her up today...It might help if she didn't wear flimsy, totally see-through negligees with nothing underneath for bed!...But I'm not complaining...:biggrin:

I just hope it's not associated with her seizures and it's no more than a chill...:heart:

2 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

nothing

They ate or drink something when they showed up, then go to the balcony to smoke  cigarets and then to bed

Its the same time loop. 
A spell by Dr.Strange and only he can break it . 

22 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

looks like it time for sofies undercover bate:sad:

Her lead up is great, and so is her climax, with a good imagination...:dodgy:....I just wish she'd treat us to the middle bit...:cry:

She's bating every day now, and twice in the last 8 hrs, now with a new toy, so Sofie, we do know what you're doing you know, so you might as well share it with us...:biggrin::heart:

• Upvote 2