Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, CowArt said:

Oh wow, Sofie... Long dress, fairly high split, and no panties underneath... :heart:

15:35 - Sofie out the door, dressed like described. She's gonna turn some heads. :heart:

3 minutes ago, CowArt said:

Oh wow, Sofie... Long dress, fairly high split, and no panties underneath... :heart:

That dress was amazing...I was gonna post but waited cos I thought there was no way she wouldn't put panties on, but she didn't!!....I think it was more of a wrap over style, not that I'm an expert, but she could be certainly be giving someone an eyeful this afternoon...and I wish it was me...:heart:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You're starting to become a bit obsessed Cow...Sergio will tell you off for post too often mind...:wink:

LOL, you're not far behind yourself. :wink: 

• Upvote 3

You know, I never really look twice at girls like that...usually too slim for me...But I do now...I think she's a beauty, fantastic boobs, great arse, and I love her personality and bonding with my girl...plus she looks great in those long dresses, knowing she's naked under them...::)

That was a lie...I might look more than twice...:biggrin:

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

hopefully helen will have a short stay just like violetta bring back megan, bring back becca, belle rose please stop bringing the nuns like helen and violetta

If all your after is bare flesh on a girl's 1st day here you're in the wrong apts, there are plenty to choose from...Or go to another site, chaturbate, which is free...or VV or VH There is more to RLC than that...But stop fucking whining on please...Just saying...:biggrin:

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

If all your after is bare flesh on a girl's 1st day here you're in the wrong apts, there are plenty to choose from...Or go to another site, chaturbate, which is free...or VV or VH There is more to RLC than that...But stop fucking whining on please...Just saying...:biggrin:

yes i'm sure rlc would survive with girls having tea parties and bible studies that is what we all want 

• Upvote 1