Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

13 minutes ago, Zinc said:

only sofie is in full makeup...and sitting like a cute shy nice girl...

and what was that gift to lola..a box inside a box inside a box...

You haven't noticed that Sofie always has makeup on?

there are 9 minutes happyman88 said:

I thought the birthday party for Nicole and welcome party for dour Helen would be quite predictable - eat good food with a lot of alcohol; get their kit from perhaps usual ritual dance in their underwear and then get dressed and head out to clubland by 23.00 but the birthday girl went to bed then maybe they go clubbing earlier. I must say that they spent a lot of TLC on their appearances and they all had a mega shave down so they intend to hit the city and probably will not be home before morning - Helen even began to smile. Anyway, it looks like two empty apartments around midnight so a lot of sleep time for me - unless of course Nicole made a miraculous recovery after they all left to hit the city and its local Gigolo appears with his bag overnight!

look at your PM please

thank you

4 hours ago, thomas979 said:

who's the jungle woman with the 70's bush in twon don't see those hairy bushes on the rlc girls ::)

They all should grow hair.  After all it was put there for a reason.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

probably but in my opinion there is also the "neightbour factor". In B1, the neighbours react very quickly when it's noisy

The Neighbors react in B2 as well.