Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 hours ago, happyman88 said:

I was thinking the birthday party for Nicole and welcome party for dour Helen would be quite predictable - eat the nice meal with plenty of booze; get their kit off for the usual dancing ritual maybe in their undies then get dressed and head off for clubland by 23.00 but then the birthday girl has gone to bed so maybe they go clubbing earlier. I must say they have spent a great amount of TLC on their appearances and they've all had a mega shave down so they intend to hit the town and probably won't be home before morning - even Helen has started to smile. Either way it looks like two empty apartments from around midnight so plenty of sleep time for me - unless of course Nicole makes a miraculous recovery after they have all left to hit the town and her local Gigolo appears with his overnight bag!

Just catching up after I've been busy today...You were spot on...The girls, except my girl, have all gone clubbing 22.02...

5 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

i was right. The girls left at 10PM.

Just now, meran said:

You could win a lottery today mate. 

Any bets on return?

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Any bets on return?

I will not bet on that. They will come at different times. I'm sure Sofie will come home first. Is unsure of Helen, she seemed like drinking and dancing, so maybe she will stay until closing time? Anna and maybe Lola will return before Polya and Gina

• Upvote 1