Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

34 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

he didn't know nicole had two seizures and that the split with mark was done on friendlly terms. He thought she got into another fight not realizing the black eye was due to her hitting her eye on the wooden unit in her room due to the seizures. My advise to Zinc would be to  read up or ask about events before commenting if you have been absent for a while

Yes, it might help...:biggrin:...If it was me, I wouldn't just wade in without knowing jack shit what's been going on...:huh:...But Sofie wants to seduce Nicole.!! He didn't need to read up on that...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes, it might help...:biggrin:...If it was me, I wouldn't just wade in without knowing jack shit what's been going on...:huh:...But Sofie wants to seduce Nicole.!! He didn't need to read up on that...

i think so as well.... she always has a session after spending time with her. i hate to speculate but i just did..::)

Good evening guys and gals...I've just caught up...HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE and LOLA...Birthday dancer animated emoticon

Sad to see my girl unwell on her birthday...I'm pretty sure it's nothing to do with her seizures, but that's hope, rather than fact...Have a good birthday night out Lola with the girls...

Get well soon Nicole...sick fever emoticon   :heart:

• Upvote 1

I'm back home, and I missed the girls leaving, and I can read that Phantom was right on time. Can someone tell me how was dressed Sofie? Naked under her dress? Or other attire. I agree with Noldus on the return of Sofie first. For others I do not know. Maybe even the girls will come back early, and continue the party at the apart.

21 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good evening guys and gals...I've just caught up...HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE and LOLA...Birthday dancer animated emoticon

Sad to see my girl unwell on her birthday...I'm pretty sure it's nothing to do with her seizures, but that's hope, rather than fact...Have a good birthday night out Lola with the girls...

Get well soon Nicole...sick fever emoticon   :heart:

Well she heard me and made a speedy recovery...:dodgy:

13 minutes ago, martyen said:

I'm back home, and I missed the girls leaving, and I can read that Phantom was right on time. Can someone tell me how was dressed Sofie? Naked under her dress? Or other attire. I agree with Noldus on the return of Sofie first. For others I do not know. Maybe even the girls will come back early, and continue the party at the apart.

Good evening Martyen. Sofie had a 1 piece trouser suite on, with panties but no bra...:biggrin:

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good evening Martyen. Sofie had a 1 piece trouser suite on, with panties but no bra...:biggrin:

I just checked her outfit, and Sofie looked her usual stunning self again. :heart:

• Upvote 1