Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

16 hours ago, thegame20 said:

With the exception of belle, irma, gina and maybe vika. All the rest had to get used to the cameras before feeling comfortable getting nude. Even stella was backing the camera when she showered for a few days before she got comfortable

Sorry but i strongly disagree :

The first day Jessica did not hide in the bathroom, and she applied lotion naked in the her bedroom after. Nicole did not hide  the 1st day. Jasmin also. Violetta also .I've just watched the twin 2nd shower and they don't hide very much.

Lara and Melissa did not hide in the shower their first day.

I remember that Danaya has hidden her pussy during more than 1 week, but at least she showed us her beautiful breast since the 1st day.

But i do think Helen will not show her back in the bathroom anymore in 3 days of more

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Sorry but i strongly disagree :

The first day Jessica did not hide in the bathroom, and she applied lotion naked in the her bedroom after. Nicole did not hide  the 1st day. Jasmin also. Vioetta also .I've just watched the twin 2nd shower and they don't hide very much.

Lara and Melissa did not hide in the shower their first day.

I remember that Danaya has hidded her pussy during more than 1 week, but at least she showed us her beautiful breast since the 1st day.

But i do think Helen will notshow her back in the bathroom anymore in 3 days of more

Sadly she is only here for 30 days.

1 hour ago, phantomcapsnet said:

A couple days ago, Yury translated a conversation where Polya mentions that Nicole never wants to pay for something when there is party. When you observe the whole day yesterday, off course Nicole was sick but she had never touched anything. No bottle opening (even if you don't drink), No suggest eating something on the table etc...

Thanks Phantom, but that looks and sounds like Polya is also going over old ground and judging her on her lprevious form...

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thanks Phantom, but that looks and sounds like Polya is also going over old ground and judging her on her lprevious form...

i will try to stay neutral in my opinion, but since she is back , Nicole is perhaps  nice with her fellows, but i never saw her bring something for the community. Also don't forget there has been a party at B1 with Nicole (the day she left to B2 with her bottle  and had sex in the bathroom with Marc)

• Upvote 2