Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

12 hours ago, euromike69 said:

Yes she sure is,,lets hope that RLC can find some fresh new girls like Helen soon,,,,,we know how much Stncld loves his recycled girls,,but we need fresh meat:biggrin::biggrin:

30661839093_c2bf721dd2_o.gif

Laughing049ec.gif  I'd rather see new Girls than seeing the same old ones over and over.

• Upvote 6

I think some of us freeloaders would enlist as members of RLC but a VOYEUR     SITE IT IS NOT ANYNORE.  WHEN YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT AN EMTY APT. FOR 12 HOURS .....  that is my sole opinion.  I am on you tube most of the time, and check once in a while ( about every half hour ) in this apt., and I am not convinced to enroll in RLC.  My opinion only !! 

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

I think some of us freeloaders would enlist as members of RLC but a VOYEUR     SITE IT IS NOT ANYNORE.  WHEN YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT AN EMTY APT. FOR 12 HOURS .....  that is my sole opinion.  I am on you tube most of the time, and check once in a while ( about every half hour ) in this apt., and I am not convinced to enroll in RLC.  My opinion only !! 

I have been saying the same all along . :)

Now even RLC fake supporters have stopped posting because they dont have any ground to defend these empty apartments 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, meran said:

I have been saying the same all along . :)

Now even RLC fake supporters have stopped posting because they dont have any ground to defend these empty apartments 

I was a member of RLC when Kamila and Kristy were here with Nora, you never knew what would happen and it was more fun.  And Irma and Ilona kept us laughing .  Then Irma and Anna  on New Year's eve , and Jessica was fun too. Remember when Irma ate her pussy ??  Nowadays, it's sleep all day, go out all night.  I won't pay anymore for that.

• Upvote 1