Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

11 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

For this being her first time Helen has certainly learnt her way around RLC very quickly,,she may be a rising star if she keeps this up::)::):heart:

Yeah, she started opening her legs... ehm... opening up real nice. :heart:

Really gotten over the initial shyness. Not that I was really worried about that, most girls do after about one or two weeks. It's just that a bunch of loudmouths have no patience waiting for that, let alone find enjoyment in watching a girl get to that point. Helen is very promising, I think this is a girl that can give us a couple of good surprises. If she can find a nice balance between enjoying the city, and enjoying the apartment so that we can enjoy her, she be could be a real star.

• Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, CowArt said:

Yeah, she started opening her legs... ehm... opening up real nice. :heart:

Really gotten over the initial shyness. Not that I was really worried about that, most girls do after about one or two weeks. It's just that a bunch of loudmouths have no patience waiting for that, let alone find enjoyment in watching a girl get to that point. Helen is very promising, I think this is a girl that can give us a couple of good surprises. If she can find a nice balance between enjoying the city, and enjoying the apartment so that we can enjoy her, she be could be a real star.

I agree 100% CowArt::)::)

e9217550de300c2cabb7ca2db8d202b8.jpg

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Noldus that is only 1 bear. What did you do with the other three? I know they are waiting for leftovers after this one gets done tasting her hand.

they are already down ;)

mzl.wpsqgews.jpg

HOW MANY GUYS HERE THINKS THAT HELEN KINDA LOOK LIKE SHE COULD BE KITTY'S SISTER?::)::):biggrin::biggrin:

12 minutes ago, happyone said:

Even Helen is tired of all the negativity

a3f2805fde287a113fa0998db3d722b2.png

If you say anything more bad about me I am gonna come thru that cam and punch your lights out 

• Upvote 1